Just hit my halfway point

ksteeler319

Nice to see some people enjoying the process as well as the results!  I started officially on the 4th, but I kind of eased into it - started off "mostly' following the guidelines for a few weeks, then meant to totally follow them but wasn't diligent enough on reading labels - that was 2+ weeks - so I've had a lot of practice.  I'm totally in the habit of buying and cooking food in advance, and bringing my own dressing or condiments to eat out properly.  I too am totally enjoying how I'm eating and the positive impacts on my health.

You are all rock stars! You are making it more exciting for me. Been having some lows with people around me saying negative things but, I've learned to shut them out. Hearing about how much you all are loving it and feeling the difference is all that matters to me now. So thank you!

Lol... people can't seem to know how to mind their own business ... Even one of my closest friends was all like "I disagree on the not eating grains part If you want I can design a healthy meal plan for you if you want" ( she's not even a nutritionist, she's a photographer lol)  Yesterday she told me she was becoming a vegan and tried to pull me into it.. Everyone thinks their opinion or their lifestyle is the right one for everybody and they don't realize they should respect other ones.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Meiyonce said:

Lol... people can't seem to know how to mind their own business ... Even one of my closest friends was all like "I disagree on the not eating grains part If you want I can design a healthy meal plan for you if you want" ( she's not even a nutritionist, she's a photographer lol)  Yesterday she told me she was becoming a vegan and tried to pull me into it.. Everyone thinks their opinion or their lifestyle is the right one for everybody and they don't realize they should respect other ones.

Haha, that's awesome... a photographer who's becoming vegan is going to design a healthy eating plan for someone already eating whole foods... LOL!  Keep doing you, the proof is in the results!!!

Archived