raw baby carrots

pineapple lara bar

organic grassfed beef hotdog

very rare ribeye meat (1/3 lb)

iced black tea

bone/chicken broth

bunch of arugula

Hi Heather!

Welcome! Yes, you will be proud of yourself and feeling so good!

Remember, we want to make sure you are getting enough protein, good fat and carbs (veggies) in each meal. This will help to keep you satisfied and definitely keep cravings away. :)

Thanks Carie. I am feeling it with the carbs today. Sometimes going for the fruit. I am trying to include some veggie with each meal, but sometimes that ends up being avocado or nut butter instead for carb. I get very bored with salads too often. Love artichokes and asparagus.

If you're having trouble getting veggies in each meal because you get bored of salads, you could try roasting veggies in the oven. It's a simple way to cook veggies without relying on boiling or steaming.

• Put whatever veggies you want (sliced onion, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers of all colors among others work well) in a bowl
  • Add a few TBSP of olive oil, a bit of sea salt, maybe some pepper or other favorite spices
  • Mix to coat all veggies with oil and spices
  • Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375. You can flip / turn the veggies half way through.

There are more specific recipes all over the net, but the above template gives you a general idea. You can bump the temp a bit or adjust cooking time depending on your preferred look and texture.

Also, for salads, you can try different recipes beyond the typical green salad... various slaws or broccoli salad for instance... or variations on salad dressings can add something new.

Good luck...

I accidentally fasted from 8pm last night until 3pm this afternoon due to forgetting my entire packed breakfast/lunch on the kitchen table when I left for work.

DAY 3

black coffee

iced black tea

1/4 lb very rare ribeye

1 beef hotdog

dried mulberries

raw baby carrots

pork chop

steamed cauliflower

sauteed onions

Archived