Started July 3rd, 2017

Marc FH

Feeling great on day#21. On the road I've had meat, poultry, or fish, with vegetables, maybe baked potato, using little if any salt, but with instructions to cook or grill them plain. Left most of canned Brussels sprouts on the plate last night. Carrying hard boiled eggs, apples, bottled water in cooler in the car. Appetite well controlled, energy high (I stopped caffeine at same time started whole30 & got brief headache,) mood is good. I'm gonna stay on this for foreseeable future. Goals more vegetables & more recipes.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Marc FH said:

Feeling great on day#21. On the road I've had meat, poultry, or fish, with vegetables, maybe baked potato, using little if any salt, but with instructions to cook or grill them plain. Left most of canned Brussels sprouts on the plate last night. Carrying hard boiled eggs, apples, bottled water in cooler in the car. Appetite well controlled, energy high (I stopped caffeine at same time started whole30 & got brief headache,) mood is good. I'm gonna stay on this for foreseeable future. Goals more vegetables & more recipes.

Great news!  Just a couple little notes, we want you to salt your food... sodium is a requirement of the body and because the Whole30 basically cuts out all packaged and processed foods, it removed 70-80% of your daily sodium intake, so salt up.

Make sure you're also planning for reintroduction at some point as that's where the information is on what YOU personally can eat without problems and what's going to be a 'worth it' type item.  It's very easy to go for the foreseeable future and then go flying off the rails without knowing what works and what doesn't... Your own food freedom plan may look very similar to Whole30 style eating but you really do need to know where you stand with off plan items so that you can make decisions accordingly when those items come up. :)  Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the tips. I hear you. Will salt up. Will plan reintroduction of items. I'm a home baker of sourdough bread. I'll read your stuff on reintroduction. Thank you for this plan. It is already a life changer.

Archived