Start Date August 1st!

doreyo

For anyone interested in joining me for 30 days, I'm beginning (the second month) of my Whole90 on August 1st. I have some more significant health issues, so I'm doing this as a longer term elimination diet and then planning to slowly and methodically add back in foods to see what contributes to my autoimmune condition. 

I've noticed a lot of forums starting on August 1st. My bff and I are under the forum "starting July 31st" but may be starting the 1st due to a funeral. It's an active forum and we would love for you to join us! Accountability helps so much! We love getting ideas from everyone!

I'm starting August 1st too! This will be my second Whole30. I did one a year ago and coming out of it I didn't do the reintros correctly and sort of sabotaged my eating habits. I put on 20lbs this year because of bad eating habits and lack of exercise. I'm desperately needing to kick start clean eating habits and hopefully have an added bonus of shedding some of the weight I've gained this year.  This time I'm going to do my reintros correctly too!

One thing that may be a hiccup for me this month is I have several work lunches coming up and will need to be creative in how to eat as I won't have much control over what I'm served.  I am also going to be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary, so it will be hard not to justify eating whatever I want.

Having done a Whole30 in the past, I have a good idea of what meals work for me and what don't. I already have my month planned out for dinners and I need to do some meal prepping for lunches. I am hoping to make a frittata tonight, roast some veggies, and bake some chicken breasts. Yesterday I boiled some eggs and made some homemade mayo! I have a fridge stocked full of veggies and I'm ready to tackle the next 30 days head on! Good luck everyone!

Hi! I'm also starting August 1st. This will be my first month of my second round. Last round was in March. I was able to do the Whole 60 but went a little nuts afterwards and pretty much sabotaged myself. I wanted to eat everything, and found that 1. my body gets really mad at me when I eat certain foods (dairy and soy) and 2. the food that I used to like to eat (hamburgers, cakes) I really don't like.

I'm hoping to stay focus not just during the W60 but also afterwards. Just bought FFF and can't wait to start reading. 

Archived