Fastest first day misfire ever?

So I woke up this morning knowing I have 2 events in the next 2 weeks which won't be compliant, but determined to make every other day compliant until I can property start on 7 August.

Make tea in travel mugs as usual, green tea with lemon myrtle for me, black tea with a sweetener and milk for the hubster. The sweeteners we use are these tiny little pill things, and I fumbled one. I was pretty sure it rolled under the microwave, no biggie, popped out another and off we go. 

Start drinking my tea on the way to the train station and lo and behold - it must have dropped into my cup. so the very first thing to pass my lips on the very first day I decide to commit was non-compliant.

I drank it anyway. It was too darn cold out to not have my tea on my walk. PS - sweetened green tea is pretty gross.

I know how you feel!  I use the Well Fed cookbook a lot for meal ideas, which is basically whole30 compliant.  I went to buy canned tuna for the Waldorf Salad- turns out most canned tuna has soy and thus not a whole30 compliant recipe unless you double check your tuna!   Had to restart day 1 over! 

Archived