Reintroduction Gluten-Free Bread

psims

I am starting my reintroduction this weekend. I was looking at the recommendations of reintroduction and there is a suggestion to have gluten-free bread. I haven't found one that is compliant. Are there any suggestions?

They should have all compliant ingredients beside gluten-free grain right? I am only finding ones that either have wheat or sugar or honey or some kind of sweetener. I did find some english muffins though.

• Moderators

It looks like you've found something, but for future reference -- it would've been okay to choose one that was compliant other than the non-gluten grains and a sweetener. Sugar/sweetener often ends up being reintroduced in other reintros, just because it's so common in everything. But, sugar in those kinds of amounts don't generally cause digestive or skin issues for most people. At most, if the bread was sweet-tasting, you might notice more cravings for sweets afterwards. Any other issues you noticed, like bloat, gas, or other digestive issues, or skin rashes/itchiness would be most likely to be from the grains used. 

Archived