Oleoresin Rosemary

RBCali

Ok. I have searched the Forum and could not find anything on oleoresin rosemary. I googled it and oleoresin rosemary is an oil extract used to slow rancidity in oils. I just want to run it past the community to be sure I'm not eating something I shouldn't? 

Thanks!

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, RBCali said:

Ok. I have searched the Forum and could not find anything on oleoresin rosemary. I googled it and oleoresin rosemary is an oil extract used to slow rancidity in oils. I just want to run it past the community to be sure I'm not eating something I shouldn't? 

Thanks!

This is fine but what is it in out of curiosity?

Frazier Farms, which is our local health food grocery store, makes it's own breakfast sausage which has very limited ingredients, but they include the oleoresin rosemary and one other oleoresin spice, but I can remember what it is. From what I can remember all the other ingredients are Whole30 approved.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RBCali said:

Frazier Farms, which is our local health food grocery store, makes it's own breakfast sausage which has very limited ingredients, but they include the oleoresin rosemary and one other oleoresin spice, but I can remember what it is. From what I can remember all the other ingredients are Whole30 approved.

Oh okay cool :)  Just wondering... I know they also use it in the Trader Joe's turkey burgers in the frozen foods aisle... just for anyone reading, it's also called Rosemary Oil Extract  (ROE).

Archived