First whole 30 began yesterday

Jaimi

Hey y'all! My name is Jaimi. My husband and I started yesterday, so we have finished day two as of now. Today we definitely experienced our moments of being grouchy and hangry! We did a lot of shopping today, and are going to another store tomorrow to finish getting ready for the week. When does the sleep start getting easier? It took me forever to fall asleep last night (1:30 am). I used to drink wine in the evenings so without it I apparently can't sleep. Even though I went to bed late last night and got up early, I still felt better this morning! Anyhow just wanted to introduce myself. I am sure I'll be relying on these posts and word of encouragement to get me through and keep me motivated. I have The Whole 30 book, and I love it! Here's to day 3 tomorrow!

• Moderators

Hi there. It's still pretty early to be too worried about sleep, and if you're used to that evening wine helping you sleep, it may take a little while for your body to get used to operating without it, but there are some tips here that you might find helpful: http://whole9life.com/2015/04/mental-health-sleep-1/ 

Archived