Trouble getting started/ making all 30 days

I have tried to start the whole 30 quite a few times in the past few months. I either make it half a day, a few days, or my longest attempt-9 days. I am in the middle of reading It Starts With Food, and completely love it and how much sense it makes! I have grown to have some allergies/ intolerance to dairy and I think gluten, and know my body runs best while either paleo or on the whole 30. And yet, can't seem to do it! Any tips, accountability buddies, or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

• Moderators

Hi, @kaykayruns76. What is it that keeps you from sticking with this? It's good to think about what got you off track in the past, so you can plan for that going forward. For instance, if you found you were hungry and didn't have food available, you'd want to plan ahead and make sure you have some kind of food on hand for those times -- cans of tuna, hard boiled eggs, olives, pre-cut vegetables. Tell us what made it so hard for you to stick to it, and I bet someone here will have had similar issues and can offer some suggestions for dealing with it.  

Archived