Lunch falls badly in the third week

So I'm on day 17 now. The first week was horrible (headaches and feeling very down and shaky), but I managed to get through it. I actually am getting used to my better eating habits now and I'm starting to enjoy the journey. But since this Saturday, after each lunch, I get a stomach ache which last until I get up the following morning. I also have the urge to throw up, but which doesn't actually seem to happen. Also along with this stomach ache, diarrhea starts. But again, when I wake up in the morning, i'm all fine again. 

I have breakfast mostly with eggs (scrambled, omelet, or boiled) and lunch has been a salad mostly. This week mostly salads with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber or carrots. I do eat my dinner, although I don't feel like having any and since I started the Whole30 I've been drinking al least 2-3 liters of water a day.

So I'm not sure what changed and/if this happens more often? I could go and see a doctor, but I'm a bit afraid that it would mean I'll need to stop before the "Tiger Blood'' starts to kick in.
Any tips for what to eat / change?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Sorry about any mistakes in my English, I'm not native but hopefully it all makes sense.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jvanuden said:

So I'm on day 17 now. The first week was horrible (headaches and feeling very down and shaky), but I managed to get through it. I actually am getting used to my better eating habits now and I'm starting to enjoy the journey. But since this Saturday, after each lunch, I get a stomach ache which last until I get up the following morning. I also have the urge to throw up, but which doesn't actually seem to happen. Also along with this stomach ache, diarrhea starts. But again, when I wake up in the morning, i'm all fine again. 

I have breakfast mostly with eggs (scrambled, omelet, or boiled) and lunch has been a salad mostly. This week mostly salads with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber or carrots. I do eat my dinner, although I don't feel like having any and since I started the Whole30 I've been drinking al least 2-3 liters of water a day.

So I'm not sure what changed and/if this happens more often? I could go and see a doctor, but I'm a bit afraid that it would mean I'll need to stop before the "Tiger Blood'' starts to kick in.
Any tips for what to eat / change?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Sorry about any mistakes in my English, I'm not native but hopefully it all makes sense.

Sorry you're not feeling well... it's not possible for us to tell you what to eat/change when all you've given us is that you eat eggs and a salad... we would need portion sizes, specific veggies, fruit, fat and protein for every meal, fluid intake, etc... 

Archived