Did I jump the Whole 30Timeline?

This is my second Whole 30 and I remember very well the first week symptoms and the pounding headaches that came along with detoxing from sugar. Yesterday, Day 2, I had that faint headache. Aside from the headache I felt pretty good until the evening when I just felt wiped out. So I woke up this morning to Day 3  and I feel like I've skipped the symptoms for Day 3-5 and hit Day 6-7's "I just want to nap..." symptom.  I am so exhausted. If I didn't have so much stuff to do at work, I may have taken a sick day just to sleep for half the day!  I went to bed an hour later than I would have liked last night (we had company over), but according to my Fitbit, I still got nearly 8 hours of sleep.  So what gives? Can you skip the timeline of symptoms? Or is this still the "Hangover" phase? If it is....man, I am not looking forward to when I actually get to the real Day 6-7!

I feel like my meals have been built well. I have easily gone 5 hours between meals without getting hungry.  Like I said earlier, this is my second Whole 30, so I'm pretty familiar with how to build my meals for optimization. However, I am more than open to suggestions to combat this exhaustion! (Ugh, is it the weekend yet??)

• Administrators

100% you can skip the timeline. Since it was written just as a basic guide and not as gospel. Certain people are different and experience the timeline and symptoms at different times.

Just get as much extra rest as you can, drink water, don't rely on sugar or caffeine and make sure you're eating enough. You'll get through it.

Well, I'm glad I can skip around the timeline :) I even had a food dream last night (swiss cheese and crackers, I could have sworn it was real when I woke up!) I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday, but I've got more company coming over tonight and hanging out with friends tomorrow night! I don't think I was this social last time I did my Whole 30! I'm going to try not to rely on caffeine (except for my morning cup) but I may break out my crio bru for the evenings. Come Saturday, I plan on taking all the naps!

Felt like I've been skipping around the timeline as well. I had really great energy day 2-4 more than I've had in a long time. Pretty lethargic today. I NEVER dream and had the most vivid dream about having a beer last night. Glad I'm not the only one out there.

Archived