Starting 8/5! Need a Friend

EricaCarlyn

Hey everyone! My name is Erica and I live in Maryland, the Western portion, and I am starting the Whole30 because of my hormones. I use to be a competitive body builder and lost my period. It's been three months and I still haven't go it back and I am bloated, fatigued, etc all the time. I am starting a physical therapy program and need to get this fixed pronto! Comment if you want to chat!

1 hour ago, EricaCarlyn said:

Yay!!! Why did you decide to do the Whole30? What do you feel like will be your hardest obstacle? 

I've just been feeling really bloated, my stomach hurts all the time, my skin has been breaking out, and I'm tired and cranky. I think I might have a food allergy and I'd really like to figure out what it is! I'm also going to be playing college soccer in about a month and a half and I just want to be feeling the best I can before I go:) 

I think my hardest obstacle will be meal prepping and planning. I'm pretty disciplined as long as I have some structure, so I think getting that planning down will be difficult. What about you?

1 minute ago, eleanorpatrick said:

I've just been feeling really bloated, my stomach hurts all the time, my skin has been breaking out, and I'm tired and cranky. I think I might have a food allergy and I'd really like to figure out what it is! I'm also going to be playing college soccer in about a month and a half and I just want to be feeling the best I can before I go:) 

I think my hardest obstacle will be meal prepping and planning. I'm pretty disciplined as long as I have some structure, so I think getting that planning down will be difficult. What about you?

Congrats on college!! Well, I was a bodybuilder this year and when I stopped I just over did it honestly and then my hormones went crazy and I have had a lot of stomach issues, emotional problems, etc so I thought it would be a good idea to rid my body of any toxins or foods that caused discomfort or inflammation. Sugar will be my obstacle, I do have a love affair with chocolate. 

2 minutes ago, EricaCarlyn said:

Congrats on college!! Well, I was a bodybuilder this year and when I stopped I just over did it honestly and then my hormones went crazy and I have had a lot of stomach issues, emotional problems, etc so I thought it would be a good idea to rid my body of any toxins or foods that caused discomfort or inflammation. Sugar will be my obstacle, I do have a love affair with chocolate. 

I have a love affair with ice cream - so I understand. I'm currently having my last bowl of mac n cheese... :(

Would you be interested in exchanging numbers? I really want to share the food I make and how I'm feeling during the 30 days (also someone to keep my accountable :) ) if not that's totally fine!

Archived