Boss "suggested" Our Team Do W30 Together

Amber Lee

My boss suggested our team do the W30 together with her. Four out of seven of us started on Monday, 7/31 but I think I'm getting the worst of it because my diet was worse to begin with. We are all mother's, 35-50 years old. It's the first time for all of us but they all seem to be handling it fine while I've had every negative side effect possible. Day 5 and I can't quit because my boss and colleagues are watching me. On the plus side, I've always had a ridiculous sugar addiction of 4-6 sodas a day and starbursts for breakfast. Only day 5 and I didn't crave my morning Dr. Pepper this morning or anytime today. Baby steps.

I am on Day 4 of my first Whole30 and sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is that I don't want to have to tell people I only made it part of the way through the program. When it is done, I want to be able to show people that I really could do something so drastically different and better than how I have been living my life so far. I am tired of being massively overweight and so so tired all the time...I really believe this is the only way to stop my addiction to all things sugar, especially pop and pasta.

Baby steps for me too! We can do it!!

Archived