Whole30 #2 - When did you start?

NewStart2014

How long in between Whole 30 sessions did you start your next one?

I've only just finished day 10 of my reintroduction and I'm keen to go again but I'm wondering how long did some of you take before you started again?

I think I did amazingly well on my Whole 30 #1 but I do know there are somethings I need to tweek.

Until I can get into the big smoke for the organic meats and veg I have to cope with what I have available to me here locally.

I am on day 28 and plan to start back into it shortly after. I may not make the "whole 30" days after that, but it will be few and far between that I enjoy things. I know on day 31, I plan to make some paleo cookies that I like. I am going to make them small, and take the rest of the batch into my Crossfit class so that they don't sit at home to tempt me. I will probably also enjoy a Christmas beer or two, but I am doing great so far and really don't want to feel like crap afterwards. I also have delved a little too much into the fruit and nuts, though not as bad as I used to. I hope to continue knocking the consumption of those down and increase more veggies.

Archived