Starting my second Whole30 on Monday, August 7th!

I've made several attempts to do a second round of whole30 since my first one in January.  I did my first round for 30 days-100% compliant, but I failed at my reintroduction. Looking back, I should have done Whole45, and followed the reintroduction to a T. I already know I'm allergic to dairy and soy. Tests have been inconclusive with a gluten allergy, but my Dr. believes I have a sensitivity. I want to be 100% committed to not just this round, but to my days following the round. Eating whole30/Paleo just makes me feel better. I want to break the cycle, and win against food addiction. I'm excited to start feeling better! 

Hi, I started yesterday too!  This will be my third time.  I too didn't do so well with monitoring the reintroduction, so I'm hoping to be more careful this time.  I absolutely feel better when I eat this way, for so many reasons.  It seems like the biggest problem I encounter is around sugar.  I can go no sugar for 30 days, but the minute I have it again, it is like a drug, how quickly I go back to eating it.  I also can do without the gluten.

Archived