August 14th start

mlnelson80

My name is Marie. I am 36 yrs old, a wife, and a mom to 10 kiddos. I have many medical issues, that have recently put me out of work, but no medications seem to work and the doctors cannot pinpoint a specific reason to my issues. I have several heart conditions, fibromyalgia, arthritis, some auto immune disorder they cant figure out, chronic sinusitis caused by cysts in my sinus cavities resulting in migraines, raynauds phenomenon, anxiety, ptsd, and panic attacks. I have recently started yoga and meditating which has helped tremendously but in doing so I have found that some foods aren't agreeing with me anymore. I had gastric bypass surgery over 10 years ago so that also causes a type of hypoglycemia effect. I also can no longer do soda as it bloats my stomach and makes intense ab pain within 20 mintues. My sister and her husband saw me last night and told me about this program. I have tried others in the past, some have worked and some haven't. They are starting today. I am moving with my family from Illinois to Oklahoma this weekend, so I will be starting my program right after we get there. Figured that's the perfect time because my food pantry will need to be refilled after the move. I am hoping this helps and sheds some light on issues that my doctors don't seem to be able to figure out. Fingers crossed.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, mlnelson80 said:

My name is Marie. I am 36 yrs old, a wife, and a mom to 10 kiddos. I have many medical issues, that have recently put me out of work, but no medications seem to work and the doctors cannot pinpoint a specific reason to my issues. I have several heart conditions, fibromyalgia, arthritis, some auto immune disorder they cant figure out, chronic sinusitis caused by cysts in my sinus cavities resulting in migraines, raynauds phenomenon, anxiety, ptsd, and panic attacks. I have recently started yoga and meditating which has helped tremendously but in doing so I have found that some foods aren't agreeing with me anymore. I had gastric bypass surgery over 10 years ago so that also causes a type of hypoglycemia effect. I also can no longer do soda as it bloats my stomach and makes intense ab pain within 20 mintues. My sister and her husband saw me last night and told me about this program. I have tried others in the past, some have worked and some haven't. They are starting today. I am moving with my family from Illinois to Oklahoma this weekend, so I will be starting my program right after we get there. Figured that's the perfect time because my food pantry will need to be refilled after the move. I am hoping this helps and sheds some light on issues that my doctors don't seem to be able to figure out. Fingers crossed.

Hey there!  Welcome!  First, good luck on the move!  

I hope you find some relief in your symptoms from your medical issues.  You may find that you need more time to get to the tiger blood and boundless energy as the average person but persevere, okay?  The template is where the magic is at so while you're waiting to start, really review it a few times, print it out and post on your new fridge and refer to it often :)

Let us know if you need any help!

Archived