Round two of a food addict

FoodAddict

Day 1 success... 

Got a good night's sleep and woke up with my period so a good and bad start to the day. Had left over sausage amd a banana for breakfast with a coffee and coconut cream. Had a big salad with a can of tuna and avocado with apple cider vinegar and olive oil dressing for lunch, and dinner was 3 egg veggie filled omelette with 2 pieces of bacon, olives and hot sauce.  

Managed to get in 8 14oz glasses of water, 8oz of beef broth a 20 minute walk mid-day and 30 minutes on the eliptical before dinner.

All in all I would count today as successful. Go me! 

I did have trouble staying awake at my desk all afternoon. 

Day two success. I find it rewarding to write that. Period cramps actually not too bad this month. I made the commitment to myself to start this week before I realized it would be period time and then considered delaying my start date so that I could binge instead but so glad I didn't. This will be the first period week in a long while that I haven't given myself the freedom to indulge in all my cravings. I'm thinking that if I can get through this week right off the bad then the rest of the month should be a breeze. 

Breakfast was a sausage and banana with coffee and coconut cream. Lunch was big salad with tuna and olives, apple cider vinegar and olive oil dressing. Dinner was 3 egg omelette with 2 slices bacon avocado and lots of veg. Made a small smoothie after work because I was hangry and would have skipped the gym otherwise. Smoothie was coconut water, almond butter, banana, and hemp protein. 

Did an hour on the eliptocal while watching big brother.. Guilty pleasure. 

Archived