Beginner Alert!

Pru1987

23 minutes ago, Pru1987 said:

Hey peeps! I start my first Whole30 journey on Monday August 14th! Very excited! 

Good luck! What kinds of things are you hoping for when this is all said and done? I find that writing out my reasons for why also helps a ton, even now as I'm on my 7th round in 3 years. Want is much stronger than need - you have to WANT to make these changes and stick to them in order to be successful. And remember it's not actually as hard as you are probably making it out to be in your mind :) 

5 hours ago, Pru1987 said:

Hey peeps! I start my first Whole30 journey on Monday August 14th! Very excited! 

Good Luck and have fun with W30. Try new things so you don't get bored with your food. Try some of the recipes...I promise they are GOOD!  Also, find a thread that has your start date as the title or create a thread with your start date as the title and you will get some buddies starting the same day. This way, you have a sounding board, suggestions, advice, and a crew to get you through. I started on the 7th, so if you don't find anyone starting on your day, jump on mine and you can see what you have to look forward to.  We will be only one week ahead and will have just experienced what you will be experiencing. And last but not least, search the Forum if you have questions. I guarantee someone has touched on the subject and you can find help. Just type in the search (This Forum) at the top of the page and voila!  Good Luck!  There are lots of Advanced Members and Moderators who will give you great advice and tough love!

Archived