starting Tuesday Aug 15 - Anyone want to join me?

bgwarbs

I'm starting my second whole 30 on Tuesday Aug 15. My first completed at the end of May. I did well keeping up until about a month ago and the wheels fell off the bus. Am diving in post-vacation and can't wait to feel great again! Anyone want to join for accountability and collective inspiration? 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, bgwarbs said:

Sounds great! Any suggestions for communicating throughout the 30 days? 

Most groups just do it right in these threads... that way the moderators and advanced members can jump in and help guide and troubleshoot for the group :)

Okay, so we'll maintain this thread for the 30 days kicking off tomorrow.  

How are you planning for the first few days?  Grocery shopping done?  Any tips you want to share?

From my previous Whole 30 (april/may) I found that the first couple of days wasn't so bad...then the carb withdrawal headaches kicked in...I felt hungover.  So, I'm pre-planning for success for a social engagement Thursday - I'll have my whole 30 food before the get together and have visualized myself avoiding temptation, ie: wine! 

16 hours ago, superj5976 said:

I started today, too!  I'm scared but trying to not to get overwhelmed by the big picture!  Like right now I am ravenous!  

If you're hungry, eat something! Remember that no snacking is just a recommendation, and if you've never done a w30 before it's going to take a few days to adjust to the right meal sizes for you! Have some protein and fat if you're hungry between meals and then make your meals a little bigger tomorrow!

11 hours ago, bgwarbs said:

How's it going so far? Everyone feeling good? 

Day 4 done!   Feeling good today.   Feels like it's been longer than 4 days!

I've created my Whole30 Log on that forum with all the food and thoughts from each day.

A lot of time in the kitchen for sure!   But so far so good!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived