Starting Tuesday, 15, August

Jeff D

Hi,

I'm Jeff and I'd planned to start my first Whole30 on Monday the 14th, but won't be quite ready. Instead, I'll be starting Tuesday the 15th. I'm 58-years old. I have food issues and body image issues. I guess, I'd consider myself "Skinny Fat." I have stubborn visceral fat, high blood pressure, etc.  It's probably a big mistake, but I'm on a mini junk food binge this weekend. I've pretty much already conquered my sugar demon. So, I'm not sure why I'm drinking sodas, eating bread, potato chips, and donuts – one last hurrah? Anyway, I'd love to receive and share support with others who are starting Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th. Tomorrow, I'm making Chicken Bone Broth, mayonnaise, and clarified butter. Monday, I plan to prep protein and vegetables for the week. Again, I'd appreciate all the advice and support that people are willing to give and I'll happily reciprocate. 

Jeff, will you be testing yourself for food sensitivities, allergies and so forth? Having some idea about the end game usually helps us when we're at the Starting gate, too. The mini binge has happened to others before they begin. This is a judgment free zone.  Enjoy your group, I'm wishing you well and Whole.

bda6bcaa2641b315237fa5902233a53e7fd1d946

Archived