Feeling lethargic and bloated from the get go

NSB

I'm only on day two but it feels like I have been run over by a truck and filled with air!! I'm incredibly bloated already and it's really uncomfortable! I started with a couple scrambled eggs for breakfast then home made chicken soup for lunch and dinner. Had a few slices of turkey in between as a snack. Day two I've had eggs and broccoli for breakfast. Handful of grapes for snack. Chicken broth as a snack as well. Then made an amazing dinner of grilled chicken leg quarters, and skirt steak along with roasted spaghetti squash, roasted potatoes, and a vegetable medley of mushrooms, peppers, broccoli and onions. Am I doing something wrong??? Or are you supposed to feel this terrible?? Oh and btw I've been drinking lots of water, tea and la croix water. Please help

• Moderators

Fizzy water can definitely cause bloating so you might want to let that go for a few days... the lethargy is pretty normal as your body stops getting easy energy from sugar... bloating can be an indication of detox so it's not out of the realm of possibility that this is all related.

That said, your meals are lacking... I don't see any fat at all...have you seen the template?  It's linked in my signature below.  Not saying that the template is going to fix the bloating but it will help with the lethargy and it would be remiss for me to not mention it.  

Stick it out, make your meals match the template, give the La Croix the ditch for the time being and you should start to feel better!

Archived