TMI: Diarrhea

I have been having bananas with sunbutter and sweet potato for breakfast. I had a sweet green salad for lunch one day (all the ingredients were compliant, apple, broccoli, kale, chicken), fruit salad and a regular salad, and I did skip lunch one day because I was really busy at work and had to eat an Rx bar. For dinner I have had some deli meat or hamburgers. One night I had shrimp and green beans.  I think I'm really low on vegetable intake at dinner time.

I am on day 14 and have had dark diarrhea for 8 of those days. I have protein at each meal, breakfast is either eggs or banana,blueberries,10 cashews,1 Tbl. almond butter. Lunch is either boiled eggs with veggie and  fruit or leftover meat from dinner with veggie and meat. Dinners are meat, veggie, sweet potatoe, somethimes fruit. I think I'm correct on what I'm eating. But this diarrhea needs to stop.

1 minute ago, grammymacd said:

I am on day 14 and have had dark diarrhea for 8 of those days. I have protein at each meal, breakfast is either eggs or banana,blueberries,10 cashews,1 Tbl. almond butter. Lunch is either boiled eggs with veggie and  fruit or leftover meat from dinner with veggie and meat. Dinners are meat, veggie, sweet potatoe, somethimes fruit. I think I'm correct on what I'm eating. But this diarrhea needs to stop.

Go easy on the fruit & nuts & things should settle down. Sub the fruit for more veg - make sure you're getting a good variety of colours on your plate. Are you drinking the recommended half an ounce of water per pound of body weight daily?

Archived