Typical W30 breakfast now causing gas

HRACzuj

I successfully completed my first W30 in June and managed to complete a fast track reintroduction pretty seamlessly, learning I have some issues with both oats and corn products and notice I kinda want to eat all the things while eating gluten products. Now that I have kept those out of my diet, I have been able to limit the bloat and feel ok. 

Until the past few weeks where I haven't been as strict on my new "Food Freedom" diet - well, I manage ok during the week, still keep the troublesome products out - I just overindulge a little on non W30 compliant things. Since this, I've noticed I've been struggling with getting gas not seeing regularity like I used to after I eat my "normal" W30 breakfast  - usually consisting of eggs and veggies cooked in ghee with a side of black coffee. It's really beginning to frustrate me because it's making me not want to eat breakfast and I know I need to. 

Is this because I've been overindulging a little you think? I have been a little stressed as of late, so maybe that's it...not sure. What should I do to see how to control or get rid of this?  Do a quick W7 and what non-egg items can I try to see if that helps?

• Moderators

I know stress affects my digestion, so it's definitely possible it's that. 

If you want to see if it's the non-Whole30 stuff you're having, cut that stuff out for a week or two and see what happens. If you want to see if it's eggs, eat something other than eggs for breakfast for a week or two. Here's one thread with some non-egg breakfast ideas, but if you google Whole30 non-egg breakfast or something like that you'll find more.

Do be sure you're still drinking plenty of water, I don't know that that would affect the gas, but might affect regularity if you're not getting enough.

Archived