August 21 start date

Jessica161

Hi Jessica, Host and LAZR and whoever else drops in this forum. I started on Monday the 20th, this is my starting announcement. My 3rd day and doing Ok.  No major side effects. A bit of nausea yesterday but it went away quickly after I had some fruit after lunch. Today I ate left over baked Omelet and don't really like it reheated.  I planned my first week off the menu in the book and today I have so much food left over I will be eating left overs today. My bone broth was made exactly how it stated in the book, cooling process in smaller portions and then freezing in individual servings. Does not taste to good, may need to use better bones next time. I stopped eating yogurt, cheese sticks, gum, splenda three weeks before my start date to make it a bit easier on myself. I hope all is going well with all of you. Lets support each other as we succeed at this process. 

Hello!! Great job with the cutting out of dairy and other items before the Whole30 start, that's a great idea! :-) I'm doing okay on Day 4 here. I did meal planning and bought a lot of little snack things (carrots, celery, some nuts, fruit, etc.), however, yesterday I had no desire to snack. Larger meals may be to "blame" for that, which is helping. I also don't normally eat breakfast and rush around in the morning, but for the Whole30 I'm forcing myself to eat breakfast. I've been eating hard-boiled eggs and some bacon, which works. Planning to change up some breakfast meals in the coming days and weeks. I've also limited my caffeine to before noon and stop drinking my coffee at noon (if I still have any). Last night was the first night I got a slightly decent sleep, not there yet. My night 2 sleep was sweaty, restless, and pretty awful.

Today, I'm feeling a little "discombobulated"(sp?) and having a hard time staying focused, it's an ADD kinda of day for me. Otherwise, I get headaches at least once a day and today I'm also feeling "fuzzy-headed". Pushing through to get to the other side of the rainbow, though!

I hope you all are doing okay. Any bad feelings or major issues concerns in these first few days or good things that are working for you?

- Day 2 I had a major sweet craving in the afternoon and ate some grapes. Yesterday, Day 3, I did not cave into that afternoon craving and drank more water. I've found that I really like a squirt or two of lime in my water!!

Archived