For you coffee drinkers....

So, I don't drink coffee but am a huge fan of Choffy/Crio. A friend saw how I mix the flavors up and applied it to her coffee drinking ways and wouldn't stop raving about it (and she's no where near a clean/paleo type lifestyle). All I do is steep a bag of tea in my cup of brewed Choffy to add more dimensions of flavor. A favorite right now is the Firelight Chai. She did a pumpkin tea in hers today, and as she prefers black coffee, didn't add a sweetner and l tasted it. Not bad, even coming from a non-coffee drinker. Word of warning though, be mindful of adding tea with caffeine to a non-decaf coffee :) I'm sure others have probably already tried this, but thought I would throw it out there for those who may be struggling with the switch to no sweetners/milk in their coffee :)

great tip! I've pretty much given up coffee totally as i would usually make myself a latte or an americano with a bit of sugar and cream in and it's just not the same without it....

i can have them again some time but I might enjoy it with a flavoured tea! cool beans.

Archived