Day 22 Extreme Headaches and Exhaustion

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, WholeInOne said:

I've been having so many headaches and I'm so exhausted on day 22. What's wrong? Where's the tiger blood? 

Would you like to provide some information about what you've been eating so we can help?  Specific veggies, fruit, protein and fat, specific portion sizes related to the template, water intake, whther you're salting your food, ongoing stress, workouts and pre/post workout meals, sleep etc...

I eat to the template, either broccoli or kale. I have had avocado 3 days this week. I usually eat bananas or clementines as a snack. I have beef burgers from the store. I have cashews at breakfast sometimes. I'm not really sure how to stick to the template any more than I already do.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WholeInOne said:

I eat to the template, either broccoli or kale. I have had avocado 3 days this week. I usually eat bananas or clementines as a snack. I have beef burgers from the store. I have cashews at breakfast sometimes. I'm not really sure how to stick to the template any more than I already do.

Okay well from the way you've listed out your food, there's nothing very specific as mentioned above, so it's not really possible for us to tell you what you could tweak.  If you do want directed specific feedback, you would need to post your meals with specific portion sizes related to the template, specific veggies, fat, fruit and protein, whether or not you're salting your food, water intake, workouts and pre and post workout food if any.

All I can gather is that you eat broccoli or kale, avocados, beef burgers and you snack on fruit (which is not recommended and tells me you're probably not eating enough at your meals if you need to snack).

Archived