Reintroduction starts next week, yet still having stomach problems

Jessica10

I am on day 27 today! I am excited to start reintroducing foods to see if I have culprit(s) in my life! Yet for pretty much the whole time I've been doing the Whole30, I have had stomach issues. Fortunately, I have felt less bloated than before starting and continue to have a bowel movement every day, but (sorry for TMI), my bm are skinnier and smellier. I've also had some bad gas which sometimes causes stomach pains. I thought it was from some chicken sausage I was having for breakfast, so I eliminated that, but it came back. I figured it was from hard boiled eggs (others types of eggs wouldn't do this to me...), but it wouldn't happen every time I ate them. This process of elimination took about three weeks to figure out, yet I am still dealing with stomach issues pretty much every day. 

I do feel like it is easier to pass my bm now, but why are they skinner and smellier than before when I was eating more processed foods? 

Thoughts??? With reintroduction around the corner, I am trying to make a plan while hoping my stomach can handle it! 

Archived