What to do when Thanksgiving interrupts reintroduction?

Guest Cata

Today is Day 30 of my first Whole30 (horray! It was a great experience!), and now I have a question about reintroduction. I imagine I will remain mostly Whole30/Paleo in my everyday eating, but I plan to be flexible during the holidays (mostly so as not to be a burden or to draw attention to myself!) So here is my question: how can/should I adjust the reintroduction schedule to account for the Thanksgiving holiday? Can anyone offer suggestions on how to reintroduce properly (so that I can learn if there are any "problem foods" I wasn't certain about prior to Whole30) in five days rather than ten(ish)? Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't look like anyone answered you. But this is my question too. I'm on day 30 and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I plan to just eat a few non W30 foods (pumpkin pie, skipping the crust) and mashed potatoes. Otherwise, all paleo compliant. Then, I plan to start a second w30 on Friday and continue until I'm at my goal weight. Then, I'll do reintroduction according to their schedule. Hope I don't get sick from sugar in the pie and dairy in the potatoes.)

Archived