Day2

Chibimama67

Hey @Chibimama67 & welcome to Whole30.

Are you following the recommended meal template? Have you come from a back ground of restriction? What foods is it that you are eating that concern you the most?

If you'd like us to take a look at what you've eaten so far to check that you are on the right track, please feel free to post & we'll take a look.

Usually we find though that most people actually under-eat in the early days - which is counter-productive as it can cause the metabolism to slow down. :)

Thanks...i have been following the template it is eating breakfast ( eggs with leftover sweet potato and hamburger from dinner plus peppers and mushrooms with avocado on top )yesterday that had me worried as I calculated it was about 600 plus calories...

1 hour ago, Chibimama67 said:

I calculated it was about 600 plus calories...

We'd strongly encourage you to NOT track calories, or weigh food. Not all calories are created equal, and it's extremely hard to over-eat whole foods, particularly if you are eating adequate servings of protein & fat B)

Thanks for that. I'm actually starting tomorrow. I just started doing the research and look forward to starting. I do have a few questions I hope you can help me with. How many meals a day, how many snacks a day, any particular amount of exercise required......

That's all for this moment but as I do research I have more questions.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MistyJ123 said:

Thanks for that. I'm actually starting tomorrow. I just started doing the research and look forward to starting. I do have a few questions I hope you can help me with. How many meals a day, how many snacks a day, any particular amount of exercise required......

That's all for this moment but as I do research I have more questions.

If you start here, this should answer most of the basics:  https://whole30.com/new/

You're not required to do any exercise, whole30 just deals with the food component. If you're already exercising, you can continue what you're doing. If you're not, you can pick any exercise that appeals to you, from walking to yoga to crossfit.

20 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

If you start here, this should answer most of the basics:  https://whole30.com/new/

You're not required to do any exercise, whole30 just deals with the food component. If you're already exercising, you can continue what you're doing. If you're not, you can pick any exercise that appeals to you, from walking to yoga to crossfit.

Thanks so much.. I actually just got my husband on board as well..

Archived