Don't want to crash and burn!

Rebecca123

Going to try again starting Tuesday, Sept 5. Successfully completed 2 rounds a couple of years ago, and ate mostly whole30 for about 9 months. Then fell off the wagon and have not been able to get back on. I've tried to reset several times but only make it 2 or 3 days. I've recently moved in with my in laws, I can't find any of my cooking tools, the oven doesn't work, there's no room to cook, I'm constantly tripping over in laws and children and competing for space, and my house is filled with sugary snacks cuz everyone here is addicted and I'm the only one who wants to make a change. It's a recipe for disaster! BUT I DONT WANT TO FEEL LIKE CRAP ANYMORE!!! So this time I'm going to make it work! 

Wow.  Everyone has their challenges and this does sound like a tough one!

My family is supporting me quite well, but I know they miss their pasta, bread and rice for supper times.  And they are eating other things, but not really in front of me.  I was able to get some of my kryponite out the the house and over to my mother's place.

With no oven, what will you do?  Do you have a barbecue,  I understand it can be an oven if something needs to be baked.

Good luck.

Maureen

Archived