Evening headaches on Day 13, 14, and 15

mckenziecp

Hi All, 

I have been doing pretty well up to recent. I drank diet coke before the whole30, but haven't had any caffeine since starting the whole30. I was fine with no headaches or issues. However, the last 3 days, Day 13, 14, and 15, I have been getting a vague headache in the evening. Any thoughts on what this might be from?

• Moderators

Without knowing what you've been eating, workouts, stress level, salting food, water intake etc, we're really shooting in the dark as to what it's from and if there's anything to tweak to help resolve it.

If you would like us to give you some feedback and see where we can help, please list out a few days of the food that you were eating BEFORE you were getting headaches and then the food you're eating when the headaches started.  For both, we'd need specific veggies, fruit, fat, protein, water intake, sleep/stress if that's changed, workouits if that's changed etc...

The more detail the better, otherwise we are just guessing at the many thousands of reasons a person could get a headache. :)

Archived