Jen's Sept Whole30 log

pdxjen

I'm a newbie, so if anyone has any feedback on my food choices, feel free to give me your two cents!

Day 1, M1:  Cauliflower, asparagus, red pepper and red potato roasted in olive oil.  Topped with two eggs fried in ghee, half an avocado and a fresh tomato. 

Day 2, here we go!

Day 2, M1:  Same breakfast as yesterday, since it was so good.  :)  Red potatoes, cauliflower, asparagus and yellow bell pepper roasted in olive oil  Topped with two eggs fried in ghee, 1/4 avocado and fresh salsa.

Day 3, M2:  roasted vegies, two friend eggs, and avocado and salsa on top

Day 3, M3: potato salad on top of green salad.  Not a great meal, but we were at a barbecue, and I brought the compliant potato salad, but there was pretty nothing else there I could eat.  

Day 4, M1: roasted asparagus, cauliflower, bell pepper and potatoes with olive oil, two eggs fried in ghee, 1/2 an avocado, fresh tomato and salsa

Day 4, M2: chicken breast pan fried in olive oil, salad with peaches and tomatos, almonds and cashews

Day 4, M3: chipotle salad with carnitas, tomato salsa and guacamole

Day 5, M1: roasted spaghetti squash, tomato sauce with ground beef

Day 6, M3: Butternut squash soup with curry and coconut milk, roasted chicken and avocado.

Day 7, M1: Red potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower and bell pepper roasted in olive oil, sweet potato mash, and two eggs fried in ghee, topped with salsa and avocado.

Day 8, M2:  zucchini zoodles topped with tomato sauce and ground beef, 1/2 avocado

Day 8, M3: tuna fish, whole30 compliant mayo, celery sticks and sweet potato mash

Day 9, M1: roasted vegies, two fried eggs and 1/2 avocado

snack: black coffee with coconut milk

Day 9, M2: beef polish sausage, potato salad, carrots and celery

Day 9, M3: chipotle salad with carnitas, tomato salsa and guacamole

snack: roasted chicken and potato salad

Day 10, M1: roasted vegies with two fried eggs and 1/2 avocado

Day 10, M2: roasted chicken with potato salad

Day 10, M3: garlic shrimp with romesco sauce and zucchini zoodles

Day 12, M3: chicken breast, roasted brussel sprouts, beets, tomatoes and peaches dressed with olive oil

Day 13, M1: two eggs fried in ghee, served atop roasted cauliflower, brussel sprouts, bell pepper and potatoes, topped with fresh tomato and avocado

Day 13, M3: poached salmon with romesco sauce and roasted veggies 

Day 14, M1: roasted veggies with two fried eggs, avocado and fresh tomato

Day 14, M2: chipotle salad with carnitas, tomato salsa, and guacamole

Day 14, M3: flank steak marinated, roasted veggies and romesco sauce 

Day 15(!), M1: 3 eggs scrambled in ghee with roasted veggies and remesco sauce.  Cup of coffee with 4 TBSP coconut milk and dash of cinnamon.

Day 15, M2: spinach salad with tomatoes, red bell pepper and cucumber.  olive oil and balsalmic vinegar.  flank steak.

Archived