limits on fruits etc.

Anne Therese

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Anne Therese said:

Is there a limit on fruits/vegetables?

Have you seen the rules and the meal template? Both are linked in my signature below.  We want you to FILL your plate with veggies and fruit is recommended to be 0-2 fist sized servings a day eaten WITH a meal, not on it's own or as dessert.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Anne Therese said:

Since I work over 60 hours a week, I ordered 10 days of approved Paleo meals. Can I add any fruits, nuts in between those meals?

As per forum rules, please do not cross post the same question numerous times.  I get that sometimes the answer isn't immediate but all the mods are volunteers and it's a long weekend.

I answered your question about fruit on your other thread which I will merge with this one.  The idea is to get 4-5 hours between meals without the need for snacking. If you do need to eat between meals, the recommendation would be protein and fat and ideally veggies and not fruit an dnuts on their own.

Well that is a bit of a blunt response,  I did not intend to ask the same questions twice. I will not be so quick to participate with questions in the future. When a person starts a program they are anxious and full of questions, I apologize I interrupted your weekend, I had no idea that volunteers monitor the forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I did buy the book and joined the 31 day online program, I will refer to those first moving forward, thank you.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Anne Therese said:

Well that is a bit of a blunt response,  I did not intend to ask the same questions twice. I will not be so quick to participate with questions in the future. When a person starts a program they are anxious and full of questions, I apologize I interrupted your weekend, I had no idea that volunteers monitor the forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I did buy the book and joined the 31 day online program, I will refer to those first moving forward, thank you.

I'm sorry you feel that me reminding you of the rules would be considered blunt.  I did answer both your questions politely and with all the relevant information and a reminder to please not duplicate your posts.

Archived