Bjorkie's Day 1

Bjorkie

Had an awesome first day! Being prepared and getting prepared has me feeling very confident. We made mayo, tuna salad, and prepped 5 crockpot meals yesterday thanks to the awesome recipes on Instagram! Today we had a great breakfast of eggs, sausage, peppers, spinach and coffee and a few blueberries. M2 was tuna boats, roasted broccoli & green beans, and cantaloupe. I was hungry this afternoon and had a few cashews and a hard cooked egg. M3 was skillet sausage and shrimp sautéed in coconut oil with peppers and onions served over Cauli rice with a little clarified butter.

we prepped a few more freezer meals, hard boiled a dozen eggs, roasted more veggies and potatoes, cooked a chicken and made chicken salad, and simmered bone broth all day. Yum! We are ready!

Day 2

m1 eggs, organic chicken sausage, peppers, broccoli, coffee with compliant almond milk and 1/2 banana

M2 roasted broccoli, cantaloupe, chicken salad with homemade mayo in lettuce wraps 1/2 banana 

snack preworkout egg and cashews

post workout few potato slices baked

m3 roasted spaghetti squash with olive oil topped with ground beef and crushed tomato sauce

Day 3 in the books- feeling very little sugar withdrawal which is a first for me.

m1 eggs in oil with chicken sausage and lots of bell peppers.

preworkout snack hard boiled egg

postworkout chicken and some cashews

m2 tomato sauce with ground beef and a little sausage with roasted broccoli and cantaloupe 

m3 chicken breast in tomato sauce with bell peppers Cauli rice and mayo with 1/2 a banana 

tea and bone broth- throat is getting sore

Archived