Day 19 and...hello TIGER BLOOD!

MmePark

This is only my second post on this forum, and it's my DAY 19! I thought I should write to say that I am FINALLY feeling kind of a crazy surge in energy and positivity. I even found myself doing jumping jacks and pacing at work because I had too much energy to sit still!

For context, this is rather unusual. I had three kids in 25 months (twins after a singleton), they are now almost 4 and almost 2. I don't think I ever recovered from the pregnancies, and have just been down and low energy and exhausted for years.

I was at a lowpoint when I committed to doing this. And I have not veered. I once accidentally licked some oatmeal off my finger and spit off the flake, but other than that, no off-limits foods have touched my lips. I was starting to feel better, more even in my moods a few days ago, but this whole Tiger Blood thing eluded me until today. Right now, I feel almost high on energy. And I really truly understand the whole Food Freedom thing. Because I am free from NEEDING food between meals. I used to be a slave to my cravings. And now, I am seriously full all day long. 

Anyway, I am just posting this in case there are other tired people out there (especially twin moms!) who are slow to feeling results on the Whole30. I am so glad I have stuck with it, and can't wait to see how else this experiment will change my life (it seems hubby is interested in trying out the program....!)

Archived