Big Jim Goes to the Doctor to be told "eat like this or your wont be eating"

Jim

In early October, I was not feeling very well and woke up with serious dizziness. I thought I was going to pass out. Fortunately I did not. I called the doctor and went to see him. He told me my blood pressure was through the roof and I needed to lose weight. After a series of tests and blood results, . He recommended the Whole 30 and to exercise more. So here I am

I am thrilled to hear that your DOCTOR recommended this! I am so fed up with the lack of sound and thoughtful advice from doctors, this gives me hope. Welcome, Jim. I am confident that you will feel better than you have in a long time...just be patient and committed.

Wow! I'm so happy to hear that your doctor knew AND recommended the W30! Eventually, the medical community will wake up and say "We f*cked up."

Welcome Jim! And I hope you will enjoy and make the most of this journey to health!

So awesome Big Jim. I had high blood pressure that I am quite sure was caused by a very stressful and competitive career, but since I did my first Whole30 over a year ago, it's been in the normal range. My doc glazes over when I try to explain Paleo and/or Whole30.

Archived