Monday, Sept 11th Day 1

Breakfast: Sweet potato fries, bacon

5km hike Thetis Lake

Lunch: Salmon with arugula and citrus vinaigrette 

21 Day fix workout: Total Body Cardio

Dinner: Roasted Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and asparagus 

Water intake: 1litre

Symptoms/reflection: Felt pretty satisfied with the food, although felt myself thinking about grabbing food (for the sake of grabbing food). Habitual or boredom, it's something I'm going to have to work on correcting! By the late afternoon I had a massive headache and was extremely tired. I wanted to sleep so bad, instead I peeped meals for the next day (Tuesday) and used essential oils on the back on my neck, temples and breathed in off my hands: Peppermint, Panaway and Copaiba. It works fantastically. I was in bed about 8:30 and asleep just after 9 when I put my phone down...

What I want for tomorrow is to drink more water!!! Read up on my meals for next week and busy myself with other things then thinking of reaching for food!!

Tuesday, Sept 12th Day 2

Breakfast: 1 Piece prosciutto with 1 slice of pear, mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries & banana)

4km walk Langford Lake

Lunch: Tuna with arugula, avocado and citrus vinaigrette 

Snack: (3:30pm): mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries & banana)

21 Day fix workout: Upperbody fix

Dinner: Chicken and Bacon with Spinach and Roasted Red Potatoes (DF) 

Water intake: 2litre

Symptoms/reflection: Felt pretty satisfied with the food, although felt really hungry around 3pm and had more mixed berries. I also ate dinner really late (7:30pm). My workout was hard, I was tired and unmotivated. Slept really well, went to bed and was asleep by 9pm, but woke up at 4:20am WIDE awake and feeling rested.

What I want for tomorrow again, is to drink more water!!! Read up on my meals for next week and think of meal ideas that won't have me in the kitchen so much. I'm feeling like I live there right now....

Wednesday, Sept 13th Day 3

Breakfast: Mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries & banana)

Americano, Black

5km Hike Thetis Lake

Lunch: Cod with steamed broccoli and sweet potato fries

Snack: Half avocado, banana

21 Day fix workout: Lowerbody Fix

Training: 12km- 3km, 2km, 1km, 2min jog

Dinner: Lasagna (AIP) 

Water intake: 2litre

Symptoms/reflection: Felt really great today, motivated and inspired to keep going. I struggled with my run today but I think that is also because I took almost 2 weeks off. Had restless leg and a hard time sleeping, even after a bath with epson salt and Panaway essential oils. I was tired and went to sleep just after 9pm, but didn't fall asleep until well after 2am.

Tomorrow I hope to be feeling more energy, keep working on drinking lots of water and to get some solid sleep! Even if baby goes down for a nap.

Archived