September 18 start date

Tj V

23 minutes ago, kirbz said:

@dmrob2009 I bought the Wild Zora bars at my local REI (my mostest favoritest store in the whole wide world!)... They were something like $3.25 a pop so not cheap but what about this diet is cheap? 

That's so true! I found them on Amazon, but they are too pricey for me right now.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, kirbz said:

I definitely fantasize about ice cream and cupcakes (though I haven't actually dreamed about food yet)! I've frequently started looking up desert ideas for when I finish... Like, literally, I'll spend an hour looking at Paleo websites for hot chocolate ideas, ice cream ideas, banana bread ideas, etc. It's bad. LOL. 

I will say though, I'm no longer in the frame of mind that I'm going to dive straight back into a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream. Instead, I'm going to try healthier, Paleo variations of desert. Many of them would technically be made with compliant ingredients. Some have small amounts of added sugar in the form of maple syrup or honey. But, they're still pretty healthy! Thank you Paleo Running Momma! LOL, her website is AMAZING for me to look at as a model for what I want my Food Freedom to look like... 

I love sweets, in general.  -_-. Paleoparents.com, livinghealthywithchocolate.com,chocolatevoveredkatie.com, meatified.com and nomnompaleo.com all have wonderful recipes many of them Whole 30 compliant, for you to check out.  

Just now, dmrob2009 said:

I love sweets, in general.  -_-. Paleoparents.com, livinghealthywithchocolate.com,chocolatevoveredkatie.com, meatified.com and nomnompaleo.com all have wonderful recipes many of them Whole 30 compliant, for you to check out.  

Almost forgot my favorite... wellnessmama.com

8 minutes ago, Tj V said:

That's so true! I found them on Amazon, but they are too pricey for me right now.

@kirbz and @Tj V Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint, put it this way...

It costs less to eat healthy than it does to go to the doc to correct issues that are a direct result of poor diet.  Every time I feel like I'm going broke trying to avoid conventional wisdom, I think about that and smile.  ;)

Thanks so much for these suggestions everyone - I was actually walking to work yesterday thinking "i can't wait to try and make some paleo brownies when i'm done" so these websites will be great. And it will quieten the saboteur for a bit longer :)

@kirbz I had definitely considered hoarding loads of food and going straight into it post-program, but now I'm waking up (or coming out of my food coma and daze) to see that food freedom is a real option! And paleo will probably be the best route for me - it does suit my system more I think.

Also, as I'm seven days behind most of you guys, I still plan on being active here (for my own accountability) and ye can share your stories of reintroduction too!

@dmrob2009 Except that it doesn't cost less to eat healthy because insurance pays for surgery but not to avoid it. I've literally probably spent over $1,000 on this for a single month. My absolute max out of pocket expense I would ever pay for medical expenses in a year would be $6,000. The financials really don't add up unfortunately... Our society is not set up to promote healthy eating. It's really all wrong and it's very sad. I read a book called "Death by Food Pyramid: How Shoddy Science, Sketchy Politics and Shady Special Interests Have Ruined Our Health" and it's really interesting... 

My number one goal with this though, is to be 70 years old and still able to hike and bike and paddle. So that keeps me going! And will keep me going to somehow integrate what I learn here into a lifelong practice of healthy eating. I am blessed to be able to afford it despite that I don't like spending that much on it so it is definitely worth it for me! 

@kirbz I know what you mean, but once you get into the habit of cooking this way, and reform your kitchen and buying habits, you don't have to spend so much on the basic staples.  I have always loved cooking, and was already cooking most of my meals anyway.  I buy beef and pork by the half animal from an area farm, grass fed pastured, and pick up organic pasteured chickens from there occasionally.  I have purchased very little meat in the past two weeks, and just went shopping today and didn't need any.  I also have spices and such, butter in the freezer (can you tell I shop at Costco?), so all I've really purchased this two weeks is eggs and veggies/fruit.  I'm lucky I've already developed the habits (like I know turkeys will be on sale in Nov in the US, so I'll get a couple for the freezer) and I have a large garage freezer for buying things on sale.  To outfit a kitchen/pantry/frig/freezer in a new way, though, is definitely $$.  

My goal also is to be 70 and happy, healthy, possibly even working (love my job.)  I'm finding I can handle the cravings for something with a bite or two of something fresh and crunchy.  A small apple, or a few grapes, but I'm trying to limit to three meals a day and only have a little snack if I'm really feeling hungry.  

I did go to Costco this morning, and found that their Kirkland low sodium bacon does not have sugar.  Does have sodium nitrite, though.  I picked up a package for the freezer, it will have to be an occasional special thing rather than a several times a week thing.  I'm trying to focus not on what I can't have, but how to re-work favorite things to make them okay.  I cleaned out my whole kitchen (minus a couple drawers I haven't gotten to) and got rid of the flours, grains, pastas and most of the rices.  Luckily there was a hurricane here a few weeks ago, and the church down the street has been cooking for people who were flooded or other damage.  I gave them my opened grains/rices/pastas, and some spice blends with sugar and non-compliant oils.  The unopened packages, along with canned and dried beans, are going to my workplace tomorrow.  We are putting together supplies for some of the employees going down to help in Puerto Rice to provide medical care to take, mostly for their families.  My mom eats rice pudding, so keeping some rice, and I love grits (cornmeal and gluten free).  I've realized though, I don't need a vat of grits with a half pound of cheese in them.  A small serving with a hint of cheese, with some sauteed shrimp in Cajun spices, is fine.  Not yet, but soon.  Last night I cooked flounder dredged in almond flour instead of the Wondra I used to use.  Was good, and with some lemon/ghee and capers, hit the spot.  

I don't know if what I feel is tiger blood or not, but I feel really good.  Energy, sleeping, and yesterday while cleaning house and doing laundry I found myself doing lunges through the house!  I hope everyone has a good day.  @Svmomma I'm currently planning on making this a whole60.  I feel good, my clothes are a smidge looser, my energy is higher than in a long time, and I just feel strangely happy and alert.  I am headed to my mom's house the 18th-25th, so may have to adapt a little (not much I hope) but when I get back will be right back here with you.  Have a good Thursday everyone.  

@CorgiLover totally admire you for going whole60!  I think I'll be enough proud to get through the 30, knowing I'm feeling much better in my clothes and that I have more control over my cravings.  Being a runner, getting a few pounds off does wonders for feeling lighter on your feet... so looking forward to that benefit as well.  And I agree @SineadMon that the mental battle over "I deserve this" is a weakness that I hope to replace with "I deserve to feel good!"   As far as everything working against eating healthy @kirbz I know what you mean, but somehow these meals seems to be costing less than the normal amount of groceries/snacks/treats/beverages so I think I'm winning with this effort.  Plus just getting interviewed for a renewal of our life insurance policy is a good reminder of the pitfalls of bad health and how they will cost you in the end.  I'm hoping they take my blood in the next week or so, so sugar will be not existent !  

2 hours ago, dmrob2009 said:

@kirbz and @Tj V Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint, put it this way...

It costs less to eat healthy than it does to go to the doc to correct issues that are a direct result of poor diet.  Every time I feel like I'm going broke trying to avoid conventional wisdom, I think about that and smile.  ;)

Ya, unless you rarely go to the doctor...plus I have insurance, so that doesn't do a thing for my pocketbook. I know they all say that and it sounds great, unless you literally do not have the money for grass fed stuff. We just do the best we can. 

I'm envious of those that are spending less! I do think I can get smarter about shopping and we're actively working on that, but it's still expensive! Groceries are expensive in California in general, and especially in Tahoe. I mean, an avocado is like $1.49 for one! And that's NOT for the organic ones! The eggs I like, which are organic and grass fed, are $7.49 for a dozen!

I'm trying to buy more at Costco though, so that's helping as I start to do it. 

5 hours ago, SineadMon said:

Thanks so much for these suggestions everyone - I was actually walking to work yesterday thinking "i can't wait to try and make some paleo brownies when i'm done" so these websites will be great. And it will quieten the saboteur for a bit longer :)

@kirbz I had definitely considered hoarding loads of food and going straight into it post-program, but now I'm waking up (or coming out of my food coma and daze) to see that food freedom is a real option! And paleo will probably be the best route for me - it does suit my system more I think.

Also, as I'm seven days behind most of you guys, I still plan on being active here (for my own accountability) and ye can share your stories of reintroduction too!

I'll definitely be here for reintro!!!

4 hours ago, CorgiLover said:

@kirbz I know what you mean, but once you get into the habit of cooking this way, and reform your kitchen and buying habits, you don't have to spend so much on the basic staples.  I have always loved cooking, and was already cooking most of my meals anyway.  I buy beef and pork by the half animal from an area farm, grass fed pastured, and pick up organic pasteured chickens from there occasionally.  I have purchased very little meat in the past two weeks, and just went shopping today and didn't need any.  I also have spices and such, butter in the freezer (can you tell I shop at Costco?), so all I've really purchased this two weeks is eggs and veggies/fruit.  I'm lucky I've already developed the habits (like I know turkeys will be on sale in Nov in the US, so I'll get a couple for the freezer) and I have a large garage freezer for buying things on sale.  To outfit a kitchen/pantry/frig/freezer in a new way, though, is definitely $$.  

My goal also is to be 70 and happy, healthy, possibly even working (love my job.)  I'm finding I can handle the cravings for something with a bite or two of something fresh and crunchy.  A small apple, or a few grapes, but I'm trying to limit to three meals a day and only have a little snack if I'm really feeling hungry.  

I did go to Costco this morning, and found that their Kirkland low sodium bacon does not have sugar.  Does have sodium nitrite, though.  I picked up a package for the freezer, it will have to be an occasional special thing rather than a several times a week thing.  I'm trying to focus not on what I can't have, but how to re-work favorite things to make them okay.  I cleaned out my whole kitchen (minus a couple drawers I haven't gotten to) and got rid of the flours, grains, pastas and most of the rices.  Luckily there was a hurricane here a few weeks ago, and the church down the street has been cooking for people who were flooded or other damage.  I gave them my opened grains/rices/pastas, and some spice blends with sugar and non-compliant oils.  The unopened packages, along with canned and dried beans, are going to my workplace tomorrow.  We are putting together supplies for some of the employees going down to help in Puerto Rice to provide medical care to take, mostly for their families.  My mom eats rice pudding, so keeping some rice, and I love grits (cornmeal and gluten free).  I've realized though, I don't need a vat of grits with a half pound of cheese in them.  A small serving with a hint of cheese, with some sauteed shrimp in Cajun spices, is fine.  Not yet, but soon.  Last night I cooked flounder dredged in almond flour instead of the Wondra I used to use.  Was good, and with some lemon/ghee and capers, hit the spot.  

I don't know if what I feel is tiger blood or not, but I feel really good.  Energy, sleeping, and yesterday while cleaning house and doing laundry I found myself doing lunges through the house!  I hope everyone has a good day.  @Svmomma I'm currently planning on making this a whole60.  I feel good, my clothes are a smidge looser, my energy is higher than in a long time, and I just feel strangely happy and alert.  I am headed to my mom's house the 18th-25th, so may have to adapt a little (not much I hope) but when I get back will be right back here with you.  Have a good Thursday everyone.  

Wow, a Whole 60?!  That's impressive!

We buy a quarter grass fed cow a year which is exponentially cheaper that buying by the each at the health food store.  In addition, we began raising chickens, rabbits and goats for eggs, meat and milk and that helps a lot.  But I hear everyone on the insurance thing, if your lucky enough to have good insurance.  I think that's more the exception than the rule anymore.

Hi everyone-- hope you're all feeling a little bit of tiger blood! I've been waking up more alert (but still have been delaying getting out of bed because it has been so cold!). We are going apple picking this weekend, and I always associate a good apple picking trip with an apple cider donut washed down with some cider. Doing whole30 in the fall seems like a regret now because this is such a deep tradition for me that brings me so much happiness! I will try to resist, but I am wishing I was in Food Freedom mode and not on a strict Whole30... 

Hey crew! I'm impressed with how well you all are doing. Don't give up!! I fell off the horse and regret it now. Didn't fall off super badly but when you make non compliant decisions, you're done so I didn't want to let anyone down. It all happened in my NYC trip last weekend. Said no to the pizza, even ate at a whole 30 restaurant but then I had ice cream and a few other non compliant decisions  at least once a day since then. I learned a lot in the 14 days I stayed on plan, and plan to figure out what is best for me to do from here. There's a lot of things I do like about the program, but hard for me to stay so restrictive for so long. Prep is key. Once you let that go a little bit that's where the problems arise. Debating on how I should proceed ... recommit or take certain components forward like : as little sugar as possible, avoid dairy, no alcohol, and limited gluten. Those might be my focus areas and continue to eat mindfully. 

9 hours ago, Lauraloveskale said:

Hey crew! I'm impressed with how well you all are doing. Don't give up!! I fell off the horse and regret it now. Didn't fall off super badly but when you make non compliant decisions, you're done so I didn't want to let anyone down. It all happened in my NYC trip last weekend. Said no to the pizza, even ate at a whole 30 restaurant but then I had ice cream and a few other non compliant decisions  at least once a day since then. I learned a lot in the 14 days I stayed on plan, and plan to figure out what is best for me to do from here. There's a lot of things I do like about the program, but hard for me to stay so restrictive for so long. Prep is key. Once you let that go a little bit that's where the problems arise. Debating on how I should proceed ... recommit or take certain components forward like : as little sugar as possible, avoid dairy, no alcohol, and limited gluten. Those might be my focus areas and continue to eat mindfully. 

It's all good, @Lauraloveskale! You have to do what you think will work for you. The biggest thing I'm learning is that having regular meals makes me feel better and you're right...prep is the key. My usual thing was waiting until I was super hungry and then wanting something quick, which usually meant drive thru food. Not good. Good luck to you!

Happy Day 19 everyone!   Been very busy with the move, so will only be able to pop in now and then.  I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts on my phone when I take a break.  Some great ideas and insights.  I stayed compliant yesterday, but skipped lunch which I know is a no-no.  This morning, there is almost nothing in the fridge, so breakfast might not be much.  I may not be doing this right for the next few days, but I'm staying compliant, doing the best I can, and I'm moving!  Have a great day all.  Have a great weekend too.  I'll pop in when I can, but should be more normal by Monday.  Oh how I yearn for the days of my early 20's when I could get everything I owned into the back of an old station wagon I drove back then!  LOL

Stay strong!

Mike

Good morning, all!

@Lauraloveskale, good to hear from you again!  I think it's admirable that you at least tried to stay on plan while traveling.  I cannot even imagine how hard it would be while on this program.  Are there really restaurants out there that claim  Whole 30 compliance?  Of course, we're talking NYC, but still.  How cool.  My podunk little town has nothing of the sort.  LOL

@Mike5858 I totally agree with you on the skipping meals thing., and way to stick to your guns, despite the lack of planning.  Try as I may to plan (because I know it works better that way) there are those days that I'm either too busy or I just don't feel like putting forth the effort and when that happens,it's never good.:blink: Yesterday was one of those days and we ended up skipping lunch because we literally had nothing quick and easy to eat.  The whole family was grouchy as a result.  Yesterday was not a good day, at all.  LOL. Managed to stick to plan, but phew,glad that one is under the belt because it sucked.

@SineadMon, @Tj V, @Svmomma and @kirbz... thank you all for all of the good advice, tips yesterday.  When I'm struggling, I'm on here bunches.  This is my go to when Whole 30 gets hard for me because there's always someone here to help me stay focused.  I'm truly appreciative to everyone on this thread!

Today is Day 18 for me.  I'm not having any light switch moment, in regards to energy levels.  This has been a slow roll.  Funny thing is I've been having joint pain in my knee the last few days.  I know this type of diet should eliminate inflammation but I've never started the Whole 30 while having joint issues.  It seemed to get better initially, but now the stiffness and discomfort is back, so I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.  I don't think I have an issue with nightshades because they've not bothered me on previous Whole 30 goes.  Could the toxins that my body is trying to rid be causing this?  Hmmm.  I know there are other threads that discuss this, but I thought I'd ask here first. 

Oh, @erinelizabeth... I plan on beginning my weight loss journey after the Whole 30 which will run right through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I totally understand how hard the notion of breaking tradition feels.  Only you can decide that but whatever you do, enjoy yourself! 

Happy weekend, all! Sorry for the ramble!

17 hours ago, kirbz said:

I'm envious of those that are spending less! I do think I can get smarter about shopping and we're actively working on that, but it's still expensive! Groceries are expensive in California in general, and especially in Tahoe. I mean, an avocado is like $1.49 for one! And that's NOT for the organic ones! The eggs I like, which are organic and grass fed, are $7.49 for a dozen!

I'm trying to buy more at Costco though, so that's helping as I start to do it. 

We too live in a ski resort area where groceries cost a lot and costco is an hour+ drive away.  I think a bit of the savings is also going shopping once a week and getting just about everything we need thanks to the meal planning app.  I think I was spending a lot more in the past due to nearly every other day shopping and grabbing the extra stuff.  

12 minutes ago, dmrob2009 said:

Good morning, all!

@Lauraloveskale, good to hear from you again!  I think it's admirable that you at least tried to stay on plan while traveling.  I cannot even imagine how hard it would be while on this program.  Are there really restaurants out there that claim  Whole 30 compliance?  Of course, we're talking NYC, but still.  How cool.  My podunk little town has nothing of the sort.  LOL

@Mike5858 I totally agree with you on the skipping meals thing., and way to stick to your guns, despite the lack of planning.  Try as I may to plan (because I know it works better that way) there are those days that I'm either too busy or I just don't feel like putting forth the effort and when that happens,it's never good.:blink: Yesterday was one of those days and we ended up skipping lunch because we literally had nothing quick and easy to eat.  The whole family was grouchy as a result.  Yesterday was not a good day, at all.  LOL. Managed to stick to plan, but phew,glad that one is under the belt because it sucked.

@SineadMon, @Tj V, @Svmomma and @kirbz... thank you all for all of the good advice, tips yesterday.  When I'm struggling, I'm on here bunches.  This is my go to when Whole 30 gets hard for me because there's always someone here to help me stay focused.  I'm truly appreciative to everyone on this thread!

Today is Day 18 for me.  I'm not having any light switch moment, in regards to energy levels.  This has been a slow roll.  Funny thing is I've been having joint pain in my knee the last few days.  I know this type of diet should eliminate inflammation but I've never started the Whole 30 while having joint issues.  It seemed to get better initially, but now the stiffness and discomfort is back, so I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.  I don't think I have an issue with nightshades because they've not bothered me on previous Whole 30 goes.  Could the toxins that my body is trying to rid be causing this?  Hmmm.  I know there are other threads that discuss this, but I thought I'd ask here first. 

Oh, @erinelizabeth... I plan on beginning my weight loss journey after the Whole 30 which will run right through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I totally understand how hard the notion of breaking tradition feels.  Only you can decide that but whatever you do, enjoy yourself! 

Happy weekend, all! Sorry for the ramble!

My inflammation comparison would be my eczema on my hands.  Initially it too cleared up, but in the last day or two has been trying to come back.  I too would be interested in what others have done mid Whole30 about things like this.  One culprit that I'm suspicious of, but has been my life saver through this, is my morning coffee and evening tea.  

2 hours ago, Tj V said:

It's all good, @Lauraloveskale! You have to do what you think will work for you. The biggest thing I'm learning is that having regular meals makes me feel better and you're right...prep is the key. My usual thing was waiting until I was super hungry and then wanting something quick, which usually meant drive thru food. Not good. Good luck to you!

So true on the prep and the regular meals.  Feel like I'm cooking ALL THE TIME but am proud of the meals I make.  Thank goodness I can work from home when I want and can start prepping during the day for the evening.  Here's a cock pot recipe I made last night that was a winner.

Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Chard Ragu.pdf

16 minutes ago, Svmomma said:

My inflammation comparison would be my eczema on my hands.  Initially it too cleared up, but in the last day or two has been trying to come back.  I too would be interested in what others have done mid Whole30 about things like this.  One culprit that I'm suspicious of, but has been my life saver through this, is my morning coffee and evening tea.  

I have to admit, I drink entirely too much coffee. Compliant with only coconut cream and pumpkin pie spice, but 3-4 cups a day.  That's not much to some,  but it's a boatload to those like me who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine.  I really need to ditch the coffee, but I digress... I love it so!  

8 hours ago, Svmomma said:

So true on the prep and the regular meals.  Feel like I'm cooking ALL THE TIME but am proud of the meals I make.  Thank goodness I can work from home when I want and can start prepping during the day for the evening.  Here's a cock pot recipe I made last night that was a winner.

Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Chard Ragu.pdf

thanks for the recipe! I'll have to try it!

Hi all, I’m still hanging in here & glad to see the end of Day 12. I’ve had a few compliments over the last day or so about looking good - not sure what it is specifically but I definitely feel like I have more energy, slowly. However I am completely over stretched for the next few days and really hope that does get me off track. I had planned to go to the store yesterday and do a big shop, but I ended up getting a flat tire :( got home just in time to have something small to eat and head back out for class. Then today I’ve had class all day & wasn’t as prepared as I had hoped and was so so hungry when I got home. Had a handful of nuts (I know @dmrob2009, really gonna go without tomorrow!!!) and then made some dinner. It was later than I had hoped and I had definitely left it too long to eat... the problem is that I have class all weekend so finding it tough to figure out how to prep, shop and be ready for next week. Trying not to get tough and just stick to simple things that I know work!

@dmrob2009 and @Svmomma I don’t know what to suggest with the joint pain and eczema.. hopefully it’s just the body ridding of toxins and will ease shortly.

@erinelizabethI’m finding the social and personal connection to food related activities really tough. It’s a huge part of our family and without it I feel like I’m not participating as much. Just keep reminding myself that I’ll be a better version of myself with my food habits under control and that by being there, I am fully involved and engaged. Good luck though!

I accidentally ate non-compliant chicken when I got home for dinner. I have a shelf in our cupboard that has all of my compliant Whole30 ingredients. My fiance knows to always make me something only from that shelf. But, apparently a non-compliant spice blend made its way there and he included it our meal. It has coconut palm sugar. I didn’t find out until half way through the meal. And then he felt so awful that I didn’t have the heart to not finish it.

I honestly don’t even know what to feel? I don’t think I can start over. It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t carelessness on my part. It wasn’t a lack of preparation or planning. How bad is having a tiny bit of sugar? Gah, I’m so bummed! Part of me just wants to throw my hands in the air and give up on the whole thing! Rocky Road anyone?

8 hours ago, kirbz said:

I accidentally ate non-compliant chicken when I got home for dinner. I have a shelf in our cupboard that has all of my compliant Whole30 ingredients. My fiance knows to always make me something only from that shelf. But, apparently a non-compliant spice blend made its way there and he included it our meal. It has coconut palm sugar. I didn’t find out until half way through the meal. And then he felt so awful that I didn’t have the heart to not finish it.

I honestly don’t even know what to feel? I don’t think I can start over. It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t carelessness on my part. It wasn’t a lack of preparation or planning. How bad is having a tiny bit of sugar? Gah, I’m so bummed! Part of me just wants to throw my hands in the air and give up on the whole thing! Rocky Road anyone?

@kirbzI'd just observe and continue on. I know the book says start over, but if you're about to give up in the face of that reality (that you're supposed to start over), then move right along as if you've just done a reintro.  Stay on the Whole 30 and take a look at the reintro section to see the list of all things you should look for.  Palm sugar is not going to be high on the list of inflammation triggers.  You're fine.  Moving right along.  ;)

We had a moment like that at the restaurant last night, and I have to say, eating out while on the Whole 30 is a great big pain in the butt.  We went out to  eat yesterday and things have really changed with the restaurant we drove 1.5 hours to get to.  The big thing is that they no longer have clarified butter, so we were unable to eat the shrimp or the baked potato.  Ended up eating fries out of frustration.  My daughter kept bemoaning the fact that she couldn't drink chocolate milk or eat mac n cheese.  And brought it yo our attention, several times, that the dessert menu was staring her in the face.  Ugh.  We won't be doing that again anytime soon.  :blink:

@SineadMon, way to go!  It feels good heading to week 3, doesn't it?  I had some nuts yesterday, too.  I don't feel like I'm doing terribly on the Whole 30.  I just think certain things need to be tweaked for my final week.  My goals for week 4 are to get down to one cup of coffee per day and to eliminate nuts as a snack.  Also, I did really well not snacking between meals on week 1.  It's slipped into a habit for weeks 2 and 3, so another goal is for me to get back out of that mode.  

Day 20 for me.  Going grocery shopping and ending this Whole 30 with a bang!  Can't wait for reintro!

Happy Saturday, all!

Archived