Starting Whole 30 with the whole fam 9/18

dmrob2009

Hi there, two of my family members and I will be doing another W30 starting tomorrow too! Well, my sister hasn't done one before, but mom and I have. You are welcome to jump in on my thread and introduce yourselves if you'd like. It's under September 18 start date or I'm sure you can find it by clicking on my name or something. We can all encourage one another if that seems like something you're interested in. At any rate...glad to know there are others who are starting on the same day! Good luck!

On 9/17/2017 at 4:08 AM, Tj V said:

Hi there, two of my family members and I will be doing another W30 starting tomorrow too! Well, my sister hasn't done one before, but mom and I have. You are welcome to jump in on my thread and introduce yourselves if you'd like. It's under September 18 start date or I'm sure you can find it by clicking on my name or something. We can all encourage one another if that seems like something you're interested in. At any rate...glad to know there are others who are starting on the same day! Good luck!

Awesome... thank you so very much.  I'll do that!  

Archived