Is it ok to drink kumbucha?

cstar427

This might have already been answered, but by "no added sugar" is it still ok if it's sweetened by raspberry juice? I remember seeing that it's "ok" if it's little bit sweetned by fruit juice. the sugar content is still 2g... carb content is 7g though per serving

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so i just bought my first two bottles of kombucha to try. opened one of them last night and took a swig. seems to be an acquired taste kind of thing, but i think i can get into it.

dumb question: how is it supposed to be consumed? as a drink with meals? as a treat? a small amount vs. an entire glass? help. i'd like to get on the 'booch' train :)

if it helps to know, i'm on day 2 of my 2nd whole30 and really struggling this time.

ok, so i just bought my first two bottles of kombucha to try. opened one of them last night and took a swig. seems to be an acquired taste kind of thing, but i think i can get into it.

dumb question: how is it supposed to be consumed? as a drink with meals? as a treat? a small amount vs. an entire glass? help. i'd like to get on the 'booch' train

if it helps to know, i'm on day 2 of my 2nd whole30 and really struggling this time.

Just whenever you feel like it. :) Go slow at first though. It can cause a cranky tummy at first. I hated at first. Then a switch flipped and it's now my adult beverage of sorts.

This might have already been answered, but by "no added sugar" is it still ok if it's sweetened by raspberry juice? I remember seeing that it's "ok" if it's little bit sweetned by fruit juice. the sugar content is still 2g... carb content is 7g though per serving

canclem - totally fine :D

Archived