Tj V food log

Tj V

Lunch: 7 layer salad with W30 approved, homemade ranch dressing and 2 slices of W30 approved lunch meat. Next time we will add bacon for our protein.
Water and remainder of morning coffee.

**Had lunch late due to not being real hungry. I ate those grapes for a snack and it was too close to lunch. Won't do that again. 

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Tj V said:

2 slices of W30 approved lunch meat. Next time we will add bacon for our protein.

Remember that you should have 1-2 palm sized portions of protein, the length, width, and height of your palm. It can be difficult to have enough bacon or lunch meat to meet that.

Day 2 Meals:

Brekkie: 3 eggs, scrambled in ghee, green beans with ghee, coffee with coconut cream, water

Meal 2: 7 layer salad, 2 hard boiled eggs, W30 compliant ranch, water

Meal 3: 7 layer salad with bacon, lunch meat, W30 compliant ranch, small bunch of grapes and a handful of Macadamia nuts (whole 30 compliant), water

Slight headache today, and soreness in my shoulders, back and knees. A bit of stomach upset today as well. Had some acid reflux this morning after coffee, so no doubt that was the culprit.

Day 3 meals:
Meal 1: scrambled eggs, green beans, ghee, coffee with coconut cream, water

Meal 2: chicken, steamed veggies, water, grapes and macadamia nuts

Meal 3: 7 layer salad, bacon, W30 ranch, water
Still had a slight headache all day and soreness in shoulders, neck and back. Acid reflux requiring otc meds. Not as bad as the day before though. I didn't drink as much coffee either. Still working my way off caffeine, slow and steady.

Day 4 meals:

Meal 1: Scrambled Eggs, green beans, 1/4 avocado, ghee, coffee with coconut cream, water
Meal 2: Salad and chicken, water

Threw up after lunch. Must have contracted a bug or gotten overheated doing yard work.
Meal 3: White rice, water

Will have to start over at Day 1 tomorrow, although I'm calling it Day 5. I'll just being doing 35 days instead. It sounds better to me than starting over. So, now it's a Whole 35 or longer.

Day 5:
Meal 1: Scrambled Eggs, green beans, ghee, coffee with coconut cream, water

Meal 2: salad and chicken, water, grapes, W30 compliant ranch

Meal 3: Meat sauce over spaghetti squash, grapes, macadamia nuts

Headache right at bedtime

Archived