Nancy's Whole30 Log

Nancy61

My first week on the plan and I will be following the 7 day plan as noted in the  whole30 book  - I'm hoping this will help me get started and down the right path..

Breakfast - 9/18

1/2 Spinach Frittata

1/2 cup blueberries

8oz cup of black coffee

Water, water, water

Lunch - 

Protein Salad - Tuna with Whole30 compliant mayo, spinach salad, celery sticks and Whole 30 compliant Ranch dressing, small apple (yum!)

Currently 2:54 p.m. and I am getting a little hungry so I will have to have some more water to keep me from snacking!

Dinner - 

Spaghetti Squash - about 1 cup

Ground Meat - about 6 oz with 1/2 cup Whole 30 compliant Tomato Sauce

a little late:   Day 2:

Breakfast - 9/19

Leftovers from Monday night dinner  - was a bit different to eat but it was really good and kept me satisfied all morning

Lunch - Protein Salad in a hallowed out yellow bell pepper.  Carrot sticks and Celery sticks to dip in complain whole30 ranch dressing, small apple

Dinner - was great!  Seared chicken breast and finished off in the oven with roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts on a bed of broccoli slaw - drizzled with whole 30 compliant red pepper sauce.  so good! 

Day 3:

Breakfast - 9/20

Did it again - leftover dinner from Tuesday evening (was so good and fulfulling!)

Lunch - tuna with broccoli slaw

Dinner - I have a beef brisket in the crockpot sitting on a bed of butternut squash, carrots, onions.  I will also cook cauliflower rice.  When plating I will start with the cauliflower rice, sliced brisket with veggies on top...can't wait to smell this cooking when I walk in the door.  I'll let you know how it tastes on my log for Thursday :)

Thursday - Day 4:

2 Scrambled eggs, steamed spinach and 1/2 cup strawberries  (filled me up until lunch)

Leftover Brisket from dinner and an apple

Dinner - I defrosted Salmon, however, it did not look good.  Had to eat Leftover Brisket again - but I sauteed some green beans and mushrooms in 1 TBS of olive oil 

Archived