Egg intolerance- help with breakfast ideas Pretty please

Jolin

Hi Whole 30'ers!

I was just diagnosed with a egg intolerance and the doctor wants me to eliminate them. as well as the other offenders of Wheat gluten barley i knew about those.... But EGGS! Im so sad and at a loss.

I would appreciate any help and ideas. I crossfit 5 days a week and am used to a big breakfast of eggs and lots of veggies.  

Thanks for anybodys help in advance. tomorrow morning is fast approaching. 

I am also intolerant to eggs and I have been on the autoimmune protocol for over 6 months now. My standard breakfast is a homemade turkey sausage patty, sautéed greens, small sweet potato and 1/2 avocado.  I make things in bulk and just eat off them all week because I also have to make breakfast for my hubby and kids.  You could search for AIP breakfasts to get egg-free ideas.  Really, just start thinking Meal 1 and eat anything you would eat for 2 or 3.

• Moderators
On September 19, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Jolin said:

Hi Whole 30'ers!

I was just diagnosed with a egg intolerance and the doctor wants me to eliminate them. as well as the other offenders of Wheat gluten barley i knew about those.... But EGGS! Im so sad and at a loss.

I would appreciate any help and ideas. I crossfit 5 days a week and am used to a big breakfast of eggs and lots of veggies.  

Thanks for anybodys help in advance. tomorrow morning is fast approaching. 

Google 'whole30 egg free breakfast'  This has been talked about at length on this forum, there are blog and social media posts about it from the staff of Whole30 as well as hundreds of forum posts of ideas, suggestions etc... 

Archived