Starting tomorrow, 9/25!

Brandi27

I am in shock that it has been almost 30 days, and this journey has been one of my favorites that I've ever done.  I feel great and don't want to go back to eating the way I was eating.  I should've made a diary of what I would eat before and then compared.  And also, I wish I would've taken a before picture, weighed myself and measured at least my hips.  It's so amazing to have a closet full of clothes that now are loose and on the verge of being too big.  Wow!!!

Now, I'm wondering exactly what to do from here on out.  I found a Califia Peppermint Mocha creamer that I'm going to have on Wednesday, but other than maybe having  a drink this weekend I don't even care about any of the other food.  My kids are pretty excited too.  It means the world to have impressed 3 teens and the 2 younger ones!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are surprised we are at the END!  Wow!  I generally don't make it past 2, maybe 3 wks tops but this has been so satisfying!!  I also didn't measure or take pictures, but my clothes are feeling so much better!  Our plan is to fast track reintroduction.  We will definitely stick to this style of eating on the whole but I will admit I am looking forward to the occasional dinner out without stress of what to eat, the rare glass of wine and a treat on occasion. 

I guess the 30 days isn’t the problem. I just want to stop eating meat and having to continue whole30 while reintroducing food groups is what’s driving me nuts. I don’t feel like doing it ugh.

Just a little frustrated because every time I am like relieved I am almost done I get reminded of the reintroduction phase. I just want to be able to on back to chickpeas, lentils and beans for protein.

Question about reintroduction -  Tomorrow is my day 31 and I am planning to reintroduce non-gluten grains. Is it OK to just have oatmeal for breakfast or do I need to have oatmeal in addition to a meal template? Same thing for having greek yogurt for breakfast when I do a dairy reintro. Thanks

How was bean day everyone?

I feel fine so far, no bloating, but I’m realizing I can live without peanuts and black beans. Never been a huge fan of either. They just don’t taste that wonderful to me that I’d go and buy them in store or restaurant. I do like edamame, but I didn’t have any today. I know that there are a lot of additives in things, especially with soy, so maybe I can try something with it later on after reintro. 

Archived