I'm finishing Whole30 and going to Walt Disney World a week later...

Coastal_Susan

Hi everyone, I'm new here to the Whole30 site, but I'm at Day 20 of my Whole 30!! finish on Oct. 4th. My birthday is 10/6, so I will re-introduce a glass of wine to celebrate! I'm pretty confident I can handle dinner, since I've already dined out twice and stayed on plan.  My biggest challenge is that we are headed to Walt Disney World from 10/13-10/17. What are your best suggestions for meals and snacks so as to not undo all of the food freedom I have gained? Are WDW turkey legs Whole30 compliant??? Any other suggestions would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance... 

• 1 year later...

WDW has a lot of information about their food. You can ask at any stand to see the allergens list. In the restaurants, they will work with you for special dietary needs. If possible, you can contact them beforehand, but unless you have an allergy, they don't really have a form for that. But they will work with you if you let them know you have dietary restrictions. We were there this summer. My husband is on a strict diet for medical reasons, and the chefs met with us at all the restaurants we ate and worked with him to provide substitutions or off-menu options that would meet his needs. Nearly all also have a gluten-free menu.

Archived