Sept 25 Whole30! Looking for accountability group!

meliwhole30

I just started today too! Would love to join in with you gals if thats possible? I tried one before a few years ago and got to Day 20 before Thanksgiving arrived (really bad timing!) Really committed to doing a full whole30 and know I will benefit from an accountability gang... (My inner voice is already starting to tell me to start next week)

Hi @TrishM, welcome! I'm definitely finding today hard, struggled to get out of bed and was very tempted to go back to my old habits of eating (no breakfast and graze on snacks!) But I was proud of my full day one yesterday, and wanted to continue that feeling. I think today and tomorrow will be the hardest days... so probably good to have the support system there and ready to call on :)

@SineadMon @TrishM @beccaxsos

Yay! Glad we've got a few more joining :) 

I'm excited to start Day 2. I have to say that I got a HUGE migraine yesterday around dinner time. I got hit with the "hangover" pretty early on. I'm hoping this day goes a bit better - but if not, I know it's only a matter of time before we start feeling like our best-selves! a little pain for a lot of gain!

maybe we can share one accomplishment or NSV every day to ensure we're checking in with each other and can encourage ourselves to keep going! It's nice to see that we're not alone through this :)

Hi - I pushed through the tough morning and felt a bit better as the day progressed, so that's good. Although planning and making the food feels overwhelming at times (because I lack cooking skills), so far all the recipes I've tried have been really good! The pot roast in the crock pot was pretty easy and was satisfying.

@meliwhole30 Great idea!!! Today's NSV for me was not reaching for the candy jar when work stress kicked in (I was a pretty bad sugar addict). Also, I also went for a walk with a friend which was some nice evening exercise. 

My only problem today was that I wasn't really hungry all day - usually I eat (even if i'm not hungry) but it's bad food choices. Today I didn't physically feel hungry but ate what I had planned anyway as I knew my body needed fuel. Not sure if it's part of the process, but wonder if you ladies felt that too? 

Archived