Starting Mon Oct 2nd

Pash

I'm getting so nervous.

I recently joined Crossfit as cross training for roller derby and my box is doing a challenge for the month of October - which includes doing the Whole30. I signed up even before I knew this was the nutrition plan we were meant to be following and absolutely freaked out when I first read the rules of the Whole30. But I'm gonna do it anyway.

I have a bit of a random question for a moderator? I live in New Zealand and wanted to sign up to the Whole30 Daily but the time zones are a bit difficult. The time I would be receiving emails is 9pm (the same day). I was thinking of signing up with a "start date" for the subscription as 1st October, that way I will get the email the night before for the actual day. I'm just not sure if that will work. I was hoping to have the daily email to read in the morning rather than the evening, as it feels like it would be a bit counterproductive to be reading the "Day 1" email when my day 1 is already done!

• Moderators

You could email [email protected] and explain what you're thinking and get their opinion -- they're the ones who are really in charge of the Daily.

I think your plan sounds reasonable. There is a thing at the end of each email that says either, Yes, I stayed on track, or No, I need to stat over -- it might throw that off a little if you ever did need to start over, but that's the only concern I can see.

Archived