10/9 Monday start - need buddy

CassieC007

I did whole30 three years  which kick started me on a weight-loss journey of 140 pounds lost.    I've gained 30 pounds back due to poor eating habits this year. Looking for a buddy so I can relaunch.  I will probably move into a Paleo/keto diet at the end of 30 days. 

I'm seeking a buddy who will exchange diaries on my fitness pal and text messages for the encouragement.

Cassie

I started a few days before you on 10/4, but would love to buddy with you! This is my third W30, and I also continued to lose weight after (totalling about 50 pounds). But I've gotten way off track, have been eating terribly and feeling awful...and now am back where I started. Let's do this!

I am planning to start on Monday, Oct 9th as well.  Would love a buddy and to be a buddy!

I did one Whole 30 4 years ago gearing up for an IVF Cycle... did paleo for a few months after until I  got pregnant.  NOW, I'm dealing with major allergies and sinus issues and cannot find any relief with meds or even surgery... I'm at my wits end and was reminded of the Whole 30 program to take my food back to baseline and let me body stop freaking out!  I just need a few days to plan and grocery shop to set up for success!

Hello!

I would love to be your buddy! I have never done an actual Whole30 but I typically eat Whole30 on weekdays so I'm not totally in over my head. I am rereading (more like skimming) through the Whole30 book now and I'm pretty excited to fully commit 100%. I have some great recipes up my sleeve if you are looking for any! How would you prefer to keep in touch?

Jessica

Archived