First Whole30 starting 9 October!

Kez85

I’m pretty excited about starting my first whole30 after purchasing the book over a year ago. Just after any advice or tips please on how to face those mid afternoon sugar cravings?  I am totally addicted to sugar and I’m hoping the whole 30 will help me with that in particular! Thank you! 

22 minutes ago, AllyN said:

Started today.  Feeling a bit overwhelmed without a list of approved foods.  Need to stop snacking on cashews!  29 days to go :)

Just think no grains, no legumes, no dairy. And there are PDFs on the website you can print that are for additives and stuff. I got the W30 book from the library, and I’m hoping to have a good handle by the time I need to give it back!

Good morning! I'm starting today and going until October 27...so that's a Whole25. If I can make a whole25, I should be able to do a whole30...but I'm going to spend my last weekend of the 30 days away with a bunch of drunk people! Hopefully by the time I get there, I will have enough strength, skills and tools to resist those drunken fools and get to day 30. I've only made it to 9 so far. 

On 10/9/2017 at 7:31 AM, jessie206 said:

Good morning! I'm starting today and going until October 27...so that's a Whole25. If I can make a whole25, I should be able to do a whole30...but I'm going to spend my last weekend of the 30 days away with a bunch of drunk people! Hopefully by the time I get there, I will have enough strength, skills and tools to resist those drunken fools and get to day 30. I've only made it to 9 so far. 

There was a good email on Day 5 about socializing.  I have been at two events this week with drinking and I didn't drink.  I felt so great when I got home that I didn't blow it.  Good Luck

Archived