Have already done a dairy elimination, do I need to do it again?

svspag01

I have eliminated dairy from my diet for a year and had no problems when I reintroduced it. I started drinking milk again this past winter and there were no noticeable changes. Having previously experimented with dairy are there any suggestions or reasons why I should still eliminate dairy during Whole30? I really only care about keeping plain greek yogurt and plain kefir in my diet, I would be fine doing away with any other dairy products for 30 days. 

Thanks!

• Moderators
13 hours ago, svspag01 said:

I have eliminated dairy from my diet for a year and had no problems when I reintroduced it. I started drinking milk again this past winter and there were no noticeable changes. Having previously experimented with dairy are there any suggestions or reasons why I should still eliminate dairy during Whole30? I really only care about keeping plain greek yogurt and plain kefir in my diet, I would be fine doing away with any other dairy products for 30 days. 

Thanks!

Yep, @slc_melissa is right, if what you want to do is a Whole30, then dairy is out for the 30 days, regardless of whether you have a reaction to it or not.  All the rules apply everytime you go about doing a Whole30... even the people that have done it 5 or 7 times (I think Melissa  has done it 7 times but don't quote me).

Archived